Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC

Go down 
+3
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
LunaTheOrcaFin
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Empty
PostSubject: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 2:20 am

there is an actual ghost on our forum? junior hater is a ghost and said he will haunt junior until he dies and i think that is against the rules!! mods kill this ghost!!! Evil or Very Mad

Marika4Eva and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

junior_hater stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 12:22 pm

I Kill Him So He Never Hurt's AnyOne Ever Again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Luna_t11
Die EIGHT BILLINO Deaths junior_hater

LunaTheOrcaFin

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 12:43 pm

WHA............ snubfy no liek killin................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pleams............ TOE is a lnad f o PEECE

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 12:54 pm

ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:
WHA............ snubfy no liek killin................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry Snufft I Had To Do It, He Was Trying To Kill Junior
*Closest Eyes And Shakes Head Sadly* Why Why Do People Have To Be Evil And Hurt Others I Wish We All Could Get Along T_T

LunaTheOrcaFin

Back to top Go down
strange_creachure
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
strange_creachure

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 12:55 pm

why woulds someone hates junior,.........

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 1:16 pm

junior_hater wrote:
LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:

Sorry Snufft I Had To Do It, He Was Trying To Kill Junior
*Closest Eyes And Shakes Head Sadly* Why Why Do People Have To Be Evil And Hurt Others I Wish We All Could Get Along T_T

LunaTheOrcaFin

thank you, i can haunt junior even more efficiently with this new ghostghost form you have gifted me! my powers have been expanded!

FAKE!!!! I Super Kill You There's No Coming Back Or Respawn Or Revival EVERRRR You Are A Clone Or Maybe Robot But I Will Kill You 479348 Times Until You Are No More junior_hater Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad What a Face pale Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect Suspect Suspect

LunaTheOrcaFin
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 5:24 pm

MODS!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU TAKEN CARE OF THIS SUPERNATURAL!?
KILL HIM MODS!!!

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 5:37 pm

I'm sorry...!!! I don't have the power...
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 1998
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Godzilla 1998

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 5:46 pm

RWARR

decomposed baby loupi stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 5:55 pm

Not now, please!
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 5:57 pm

then... summon someone who can! remove this jerk from our site!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC   SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPPERNATURAL OCURENC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Important! :: Reports-
Jump to: