Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am lord sesshomaru

Go down 
+4
ClippyTheFreakyBird
LunaTheOrcaFin
Marika4Eva
lordsesshomarufinfinbff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lordsesshomarufinfinbff
New Contactee
lordsesshomarufinfinbff

I am lord sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 4:16 am

Hi i am lord sesshomaru. I used to be evil but ever since i found fin fin i no longer want to be evil any more and i want to have a lot of friendships. I come from the fuedal era so i dont know how to use my mom’s computer very well. I hope rin and kohaku come and see him too. Also if time travel is against the rules i’m sorry but i am from the fuedal era and cant change this. fin fin is my best friend even if i dont have him and i just watch youtube videos about him. he came through my window thats how i know him

tsubugirl, xXorcadactyl_slayerXx, RATAPATA, kittyprincess, LunaTheOrcaFin, Silly_FinFin! and lordsesshomarufinfinbff gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Marika4Eva
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Marika4Eva

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 7:33 am

i think ur bro also use tihs forum

lordsesshomarufinfinbff gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 8:46 am

Hi LordSesshomaru*Waves* Im Luna The OrcaFin I'm Soooo Glad Your Not Evil AnyMore And Love TheOtherEarth Or Else I'd Have To Fight You And You Wouldn't Like That Cuz I Always Win....
I am lord sesshomaru T_rex_10
Did You Know Him

LunaTheOrcaFin

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
ClippyTheFreakyBird
New Contactee
ClippyTheFreakyBird

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 11:22 am

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
Hi LordSesshomaru*Waves* Im Luna The OrcaFin I'm Soooo Glad Your Not Evil AnyMore And Love TheOtherEarth Or Else I'd Have To Fight You And You Wouldn't Like That Cuz I Always Win....
Did You Know Him

LunaTheOrcaFin

DINOSORE!! affraid
this is EPICNESS!!

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
lordsesshomarufinfinbff
New Contactee
lordsesshomarufinfinbff

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 11:34 am

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
Did You Know Him

LunaTheOrcaFin
Waves back. I am glad i’m not evil any more too. I would win though because i have cool poison claws and a lot of other things but the poison claws are the coolest thing ever. I dont know him he doesnt look like a demon

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 12:20 pm

Woah this is Crazy. I was Wondering why I hadn't Seen You around in a While. Our Worlds surely must be Super Entwined for Us to Both end up Here in some Way. It Would be Nice to have all Our friends Here too but I Hope We can find a Way Out first so They aren't Trapped Here with Us. I Wonder how hard it would be to Build a Second Well to Teo, from Kagome's Time so She can Visit Too.

lordsesshomarufinfinbff gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 6:54 pm

Welcome to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
lordsesshomarufinfinbff
New Contactee
lordsesshomarufinfinbff

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 9:15 pm

Thank you so much for forgiving and welcoming me every one i am so happy

tsubugirl, kittyprincess, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 9:37 pm

I hope you are not here to compete for best lord.

EliasTheBeachMan gave a lemo fruit

kittyprincess and LunaTheOrcaFin stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am lord sesshomaru   I am lord sesshomaru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am lord sesshomaru
Page 1 of 1