Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.

Go down 
+12
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
LunaTheOrcaFin
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
junior____fin
RATAPATA
LordMelvin
tsubugirl
gillermin_guy
strange_creachure
TheScaryForumHauntinGhost
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn
makoto_tezuka
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
makoto_tezuka
New Contactee
makoto_tezuka

こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Empty
PostSubject: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 8:51 pm

Hello (こんにちは)!

This is Makoto Tezuka. I am a director of various projects, but I assume most of you know me for my involvement in Fujitsu Interactive's Fin Fin on Teo the Magic Planet.

I was surprised to see a whole new forum dedicated to our game. I am very glad! This is very humbling, as sales figures were not looking too good back in 1999. Perhaps, with this newfound interest, things can turn around? I may ask my shareholders.

Thank you for your continued interest in Fin Fin on Teo the Magic Planet!

FinninaFan100_Xx, tsubugirl, xXorcadactyl_slayerXx, FinfinGivingYouHeartburn, LunaTheOrcaFin, robloxgurl28 and President Kuroko gave some lemo fruits

gillermin_guy stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn
New Contactee
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 9:50 pm

Hello Mister Makoto Tezuka!
I have many questions involving your game Fin Fin on the Magical Planet of Teo.
So I'm very happy to see you in this forum! I hope to discuss about the nature of Fin Fin with you.
Things You Can Expect:
Fin Fin on the Magical Planet of Teo
Heartburn
My Experience with Fin Fin
And Sulfuric Acid
cat
Thank You!
こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Screen12
Back to top Go down
Contactee
Contactee

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 9:54 pm

OOOOOOooo OOOOoooOO ooooooooo!

The ghost is excited to meet someone involved in creating finfin.

FinfinGivingYouHeartburn gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
strange_creachure
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
strange_creachure

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 9:55 pm

FinfinGivingYouHeartburn wrote:
So I'm very happy to see you in this forum! I hope to discuss about the nature of Fin Fin with you.
Things You Can Expect:
Heartburn
And Sulfuric Acid
cat
Thank You!

what is heartburn that sounds scarys

FinfinGivingYouHeartburn and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
gillermin_guy
New Contactee
gillermin_guy

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 10:09 pm

hm. i have my doubts that this is the real makoto tezuka.
why would he be posting on our forum in english? and surely he's a busy man.
sorry to dissapoint anyone, im just naturally skeptical Neutral

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx and robloxgurl28 stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn
New Contactee
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 10:13 pm

strange_creachure wrote:
Things You Can Expect:
Heartburn
And Sulfuric Acid
cat
Thank You!

what is heartburn that sounds scarys
It is! I suffer of it regularly and my mom says it's because of Fin Fin so I don't play it anymore.
Now I;m scared of fin fin's face and this website has him everywhere but its for the best that I go here to warn of him.

LunaTheOrcaFin and robloxgurl28 stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 10:42 pm

Hello, Mr. Tezuka! Thank you for making Finfin!!! Sorry I'm a little star struck...!!!

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
makoto_tezuka
New Contactee
makoto_tezuka

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 10:57 pm

Things You Can Expect:
Heartburn
And Sulfuric Acid
cat
Thank You!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

What is "heartburn"?

TheScaryForumHauntinGhost wrote:
OOOOOOooo OOOOoooOO ooooooooo!

A ghost...?

gillermin_guy wrote:
hm. i have my doubts that this is the real makoto tezuka.
why would he be posting on our forum in english? and surely he's a busy man.
sorry to dissapoint anyone, im just naturally skeptical

Ah, 外人. I am using a translator, not to worry. She is paid very well.

tsubugirl wrote:
Hello, Mr. Tezuka! Thank you for making Finfin!!! Sorry I'm a little star struck...!!!

That is very understandable. I hope you are enjoying episode 11 of the Fin Fin anime. We worked very hard on it.

tsubugirl, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 11:01 pm

Do you want to see my lair.

RATAPATA gave a lemo fruit

LunaTheOrcaFin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
RATAPATA
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
RATAPATA

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 11:03 pm

FOURTY SEVEN
Back to top Go down
makoto_tezuka
New Contactee
makoto_tezuka

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 11:06 pm

LordMelvin wrote:

I can't say I'm not at least a little interested.

LordMelvin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 11:32 pm

mr tezuka i will ensure no one hurts finfin! you can count on me
i will start by killing off all the orcadactyls on this page...

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 7:48 am

OMG HI
FinFin's Creator!!!!!! *My Eyes Open Big And Wide Sparkling* Thank You For Making The Best VideoGame And Character Of ALL Time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :DDDDDDDD
Did You Know Me And FinFin Are BoyFriend And GirlFriend?Im His #1 Fan I See Him EveryDay And We LoveEachOther Sooooo Much I love you I love you I love you So Happy Together!
Can You Put My OC Luna The OrcaFin In The Game And Replace finnina??

LunaTheOrcaFin

LunaTheOrcaFin and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 11:35 am

makoto_tezuka wrote:
LordMelvin wrote:

I can't say I'm not at least a little interested.
Feel free to visit as you wish, we have all sorts of amenities for you to enjoy! You should be able to see it from where you are Wink.

makoto_tezuka and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

LunaTheOrcaFin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 12:09 pm

waowww u mad finfin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 12:10 pm

i hav a quetion mr makto

Back to top Go down
makoto_tezuka
New Contactee
makoto_tezuka

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 12:51 pm

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
OMG HI
FinFin's Creator!!!!!! *My Eyes Open Big And Wide Sparkling* Thank You For Making The Best VideoGame And Character Of ALL Time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :DDDDDDDD
Did You Know Me And FinFin Are BoyFriend And GirlFriend?Im His #1 Fan I See Him EveryDay And We LoveEachOther Sooooo Much I love you I love you I love you So Happy Together!
Can You Put My OC Luna The OrcaFin In The Game And Replace finnina??

LunaTheOrcaFin

Hm, that is an interesting question. Sadly, Fin Fin on Teo the Magic Planet was released in 1996, 13 years ago today. Due to a difference in company leads and current technology, there are no plans for future updates at this time, barring the rebooted anime, which is being run by a different studio. However, if you get in touch with my shareholders, and give them a little incentive, they may be able to consider your offer. If enough of our goal is achieved, we may be able to pull enough resources together to create Fin Fin 2. We thank you in advance for your future support. ありがとう!

ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:
i hav a quetion mr makto

何? And what might that be?

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 12:55 pm

hemmo mimster,

wil der b a sbunby gaym or a nime in da
fiutre?

Back to top Go down
makoto_tezuka
New Contactee
makoto_tezuka

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 12:58 pm

ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:
hemmo mimster,

wil der b a sbunby gaym or a nime in da
fiutre?

申し訳ありません, it took my translator a moment to decipher your message. Snuffy is a beloved creature of Teo. Sadly, though, there is not enough public interest for us to create a whole series based around them. Fan works are encouraged and appreciated though! ありがとう、そしておやすみ.
Back to top Go down
Silly_FinFin!
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Silly_FinFin!

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 2:01 pm

you are cool thank you for making me tongue
Back to top Go down
EliasTheBeachMan
EliasTheBeachMan

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 7:19 pm

Sir do you like beaches I want to meet you
Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2024 11:13 am

HEMMO MR MEKTO R U STIL DER? BECOZ I HAV IMPORTNANMT QUEMTON

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
makoto_tezuka
New Contactee
makoto_tezuka

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2024 1:26 pm

ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:
HEMMO MR MEKTO R U STIL DER? BECOZ I HAV IMPORTNANMT QUEMTON

How can I help you?
Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2024 6:01 pm

HEMMO

so iv ben takin wiv evry1 her in da forum and we agerr dat snumbfrfy gmae is a god idae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feturs inclde:
* sbuby wif n babies :3
* mor colrs of sbumbies Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
* a mimigmae wher u gib smrubumy a tuymmy rub n he goes HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

i tink dis wud b a gud idae wiv da movee n da a nime

soo wat do u tink

u h av 2 amdit its preeety goood Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

tsubugirl, strange_creachure, kittyprincess, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and LordMelvin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.   こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

こんにちは, Makoto Tezuka here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Important! :: Introductions-
Jump to: