Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the stealer

Go down 
+7
EliasTheBeachMan
tsubugirl
TheStealer
LunaTheOrcaFin
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Silly_FinFin!
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Silly_FinFin!
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Silly_FinFin!

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 2:48 pm

ok so Sad i am very worried about the stealer, he might have radaton poisoning and he nees us to help him!! please buy his stuff so he can get better!! Crying or Very sad Exclamation Exclamation monkey

tsubugirl, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, TheStealer and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:02 pm

may b tha polis got dem ;( i tink exoding da polis car is ilegle

TheStealer and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:03 pm

we can save him
the stealer Gettyi10
i couldn'y find a good image Sad

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:04 pm

we ned a tem to BUSSY da steelr outta jale WHOS WIV MI

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and TheStealer gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:19 pm

ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:
we ned a tem to BUSSY da steelr outta jale WHOS WIV MI
HE ISNT IN JAIL! he has radiation poisinoing!!! Shocked
we need to put h8im in a hospital so hes trying to seel hismstufh so he can afford it thats why

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:24 pm

o.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TheStealer gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Silly_FinFin!
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Silly_FinFin!

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:28 pm

pleas donat 500 money..

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:38 pm

i dnot hav any monie.............................................

btu i wil sacry fise mi mostner mumnch.................................................

the stealer 1_FCO_WLK_CHPMMP_-00

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, TheStealer and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 4:25 pm

any help is aprectaited.....

TheStealer and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 5:17 pm

I Don't Have Money,Can I Give My RoBux To The Cause? Cool

LunaTheOrcaFin

TheStealer, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
TheStealer
New Contactee
TheStealer

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 5:28 pm

hey, everyone. so i've sold all my stuff (except my laptop, internet, bed, and food), but i've looked up how much it costs to get cured of radiation poisoning and i am far from the amount needed.
i think i'll need to steal and sell far higher value items in order to be able to afford the hospital bills. might be pretty dangerous, but if it gives me a chance to live, then it's fine.
after posting this, i'll go back out and do my best to get as much as i can. thanks for worrying about me, everyone. you're all amazing.

tsubugirl, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 5:50 pm

We need to do something...!!!

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Silly_FinFin!
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Silly_FinFin!

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 6:04 pm

TheStealer wrote:
hey, everyone. so i've sold all my stuff (except my laptop, internet, bed, and food), but i've looked up how much it costs to get cured of radiation poisoning and i am far from the amount needed.
i think i'll need to steal and sell far higher value items in order to be able to afford the hospital bills. might be pretty dangerous, but if it gives me a chance to live, then it's fine.
after posting this, i'll go back out and do my best to get as much as i can. thanks for worrying about me, everyone. you're all amazing.
i lov u okah.... stay safe I WILL GET U TO BE BETTER!!
Back to top Go down
Silly_FinFin!
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Silly_FinFin!

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 6:05 pm

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
I Don't Have Money,Can I Give My RoBux To The Cause? Cool

LunaTheOrcaFin
maybe...

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm

TheStealer wrote:

You Can Steal the 500 Money,I'm Sure If You Steal It From Evil People You Don't Go To Jail Smile

LunaTheOrcaFin

LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

LordMelvin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
EliasTheBeachMan
EliasTheBeachMan

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 7:36 pm

My stomach is sick with worry I will sell so you can be okay

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2024 12:26 am

TheStealer wrote:
I could cure you for free.

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and EliasTheBeachMan gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2024 10:11 pm

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
TheStealer wrote:

You Can Steal the 500 Money,I'm Sure If You Steal It From Evil People You Don't Go To Jail Smile

LunaTheOrcaFin
like rich people

LordMelvin and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
Godzilla 1998
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Godzilla 1998

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2024 10:55 pm

RWARR

decomposed baby loupi stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2024 4:21 pm

finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
TheStealer wrote:

LunaTheOrcaFin
like rich people
Don't lump them in with me.

LunaTheOrcaFin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka
Contactee
Contactee
Willy Wonka

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 4:49 pm

TheStealer wrote:
If you steal from my factory you will be punished severely and will not survive. This is only just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 4:54 pm

Willy Wonka wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
If you steal from my factory you will be punished severely and will not survive. This is only just so you know.
thank you for the warning but i dont think he was going to in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the stealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stealer   the stealer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the stealer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Homeworld :: General-
Jump to: