Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a message for tsubugirl...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

a message for tsubugirl... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a message for tsubugirl...   a message for tsubugirl... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2024 7:54 pm

woawww...........

dis vimbeo shws dat da magik of TOE is reel.................................................................................................

kittyprincess and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: a message for tsubugirl...   a message for tsubugirl... Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2024 1:31 am

Kittyprincess...!!! I didn't think you'd see that... but I'm glad you did now...!!! I'll wait here in the forum for you to come back... untill the end of time if I have to!!!

a message for tsubugirl... D3a88r4-c7ccf5ce-d007-437b-8a0d-06428ff12a45.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2U3MjViOWQwLTA4MmUtNDk3NS1hOGFjLWQ2YWNkMmM5ZTgzM1wvZDNhODhyNC1jN2NjZjVjZS1kMDA3LTQzN2ItOGEwZC0wNjQyOGZmMTJhNDUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: a message for tsubugirl...   a message for tsubugirl... Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2024 8:30 pm

Have you come back? I see you around here more often and you've posted outside of the live chat more than once...!

I don't want to rush you, I'm just curious since you seem to be posting again...!
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: a message for tsubugirl...   a message for tsubugirl... Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2024 4:24 pm

I wanna cry I'm so happy...!!!

*chu* (Kiss on the cheek...!)

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: a message for tsubugirl...   a message for tsubugirl... Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2024 7:25 am

Love Is Beautiful <3 ^_^

LunaTheOrcaFin

tsubugirl, Marika4Eva, kittyprincess, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a message for tsubugirl...   a message for tsubugirl... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a message for tsubugirl...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Homeworld :: General-
Jump to: