Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teo Cafe Roleplay

Go down 
+11
JAMESSTEWAURT19287
KingHarkinian
finfinswifeandson
dead baby loupi
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
xtheemovampirex
Silly_FinFin!
EliasTheBeachMan
RATAPATA
Godzilla 1998
tsubugirl
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teo Cafe Roleplay   Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:01 am

Sorry! I'm just tending to other orders right now! Apologies for the wait! I'll be just a second!

*Finished frying the bacon and assembles the sandwich*

Now for the perfect plate! Let's see... What is fit for a King here? Ah! I know!

*Picks a silver platter with flowers etched onto the perimeter and places the BLT gently onto it*

Very royal!

*Comes out to the dining area and places the BLT platter gingerly onto The King's table*

I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you need anything else or want any changes! In the meantime, I will attend to other customers!

*Walks over to Hollyleaf*

A Hot Dog? Can do! Would you like anything on it?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf
New Contactee
Hollyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Teo Cafe Roleplay   Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:07 am

I want it with .... Cheese......and Ketchup. But anything else.....No go. And I would like a Black coffiee made with special sweet beans.
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: Teo Cafe Roleplay   Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:10 am

Okay! We have all of those! Coming right up!

To the other customer who just came in, you'll be served soon! I can get to you after this one if no other employee has by then!

*Rosy twirls into the kitchen and bakes the Hot Dog bun from scatch and begins boiling the Hot Dog water*

Just need to wait a bit!

President Kuroko gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian
KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: Teo Cafe Roleplay   Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 11:44 am

tsubugirl wrote:
Sorry! I'm just tending to other orders right now! Apologies for the wait! I'll be just a second!

*Finished frying the bacon and assembles the sandwich*

Now for the perfect plate! Let's see... What is fit for a King here? Ah! I know!

*Picks a silver platter with flowers etched onto the perimeter and places the BLT gently onto it*

Very royal!

*Comes out to the dining area and places the BLT platter gingerly onto The King's table*

I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you need anything else or want any changes! In the meantime, I will attend to other customers
Oh my! Thank you very much! What a magnificent meal! *And the king enjoyed his dinner. As he ate, he paper airplaned a 20$ bill onto the counter!*

tsubugirl gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: Teo Cafe Roleplay   Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 5:34 pm

Thank you, Your Majesty!

*Rosy puts the Hot Dog in the boiling Hot Dog water with a smile*

Oh! I nearly forgot about the coffee!

*Rosy takes the special sweet beans and puts them in the coffee machine*

That needs some time as well!

President Kuroko gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teo Cafe Roleplay   Teo Cafe Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teo Cafe Roleplay