Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself <3

Go down 
+6
FynnTheFinFin
Pepperflish_Flanatic
XxPEPPERFISH1xX
Andy
gillermin_guy
riverswave42
10 posters
AuthorMessage
riverswave42
New Contactee
riverswave42

Introduce yourself <3 Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 2:14 am

I saw that no one has a introduction post yet XD
I figured I'd make a little thread for it.
Hi, I'm River. I'm 16 Cool
I found out about this game surfing on the deep web lol.
I like to read through nerd forums and find weird games.
FinFin has got to be like, the weirdest little dude. Kind of gives me a squick but in a cute way.

XxPEPPERFISH1xX, gillermin_guy, Andy, fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, FynnTheFinFin, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
gillermin_guy
New Contactee
gillermin_guy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:37 am

you can call me gillermin_guy.
got kind of a dark sense of humor. most people don't get it, but that doesn't bother me. theres better things to do with my time than worry about loser dweebs.
i speak fluent nihongo (thats what japanese is called, for those who don't know) and i play fin fin in japanese too. its just better that way.
and yeah, my favorite character is gillermin, of course. he's just badass.

Last edited by gillermin_guy on Sat May 18, 2024 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Andy, fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, FynnTheFinFin, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:39 am

I'm Andy. I have a blog about Fin Fin. I think about him every day.

gillermin_guy, fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, FynnTheFinFin, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://finfin.blog/
XxPEPPERFISH1xX
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
XxPEPPERFISH1xX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:47 am

im pepper!!! (not my real name but its ok my real name sux anywayz) nd i luv pepperfish Very Happy i wish there was a plush of it but ig theres not but its ok

Pepperflish_Flanatic, gillermin_guy, Andy, fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, FynnTheFinFin and Inuyasha gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Pepperflish_Flanatic
New Contactee
Pepperflish_Flanatic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 12:46 pm

HELLO uhh my username is kinda dumb soo i'll just go by Flan! (like the dessert right!?)
I'm obsessed with the goofy boorbers known as FISH! but you know whats even better than fish its fish that are free to bee whatever funky little baboes they wanted to be, through FICTION in fictinal world TEO or i guess they just have pepperfish but if i was there i would discover all kinds of other species of them and keep a bunch like a flock of sheep and they would mean the world to me, because i love them.
fish deserve so much more in general :/

XxPEPPERFISH1xX, gillermin_guy, fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, FynnTheFinFin, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
FynnTheFinFin
New Contactee
FynnTheFinFin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 5:02 pm

Fynn the FinFin is my name. Finfin on Teo the Magic Planet,thats my game. im very cool, see my chain? finnina

gillermin_guy, fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx
Contactee
Contactee
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 5:14 pm

hi i am fushi and i am truamatized when the jr died on the game one night and i came here to let oters know that he can die he really did die. i am fushi and im very cool i promise i like to make videos of finfin and i post them on that youtuve website. i also have a character that is basedf on of the gminlfy and drgaonball because dragonball is cool!, his name is nifniff which is like almsot finfin backwards Very Happy

url=https://servimg.com/view/20564618/15]Introduce yourself <3 Img_6311[/url]

my dms are opoen i really wlould like to talk to everyone~!
im new to forums im only 11 but im very mature for it!!

Pepperflish_Flanatic, FynnTheFinFin, RATAPATA, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5WYeAgB6z20D37zli909aA
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 6:05 pm

whats up im the slayer of orcadactyls but you can just call me slayer
i was abandoned as an egg and was adopted by dolphin birds on the outside i am an orcadactyl but i am truly a dolphin bird by heart!
my goal is to kill all orcadactyls for what they did to my dolphin bird sibling yes i am an orcadactyl who kills any other orcadactyl but you would understand why if you knew what i went through

fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx, RATAPATA, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

gillermin_guy stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
RATAPATA
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
RATAPATA

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 6:11 pm

I AM 98 YEARS YOUNG BUT THAT IS GOING BY TEO HOURS SO IT'S MORE LIKE 7

Pepperflish_Flanatic, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 6:48 pm

It's Me! Inuyasha! I Jumped Through The Well And Ended Up In This Odd Place Called Teo? What Gives? Anyway, I'm Beginning To Enjoy My Stay Here, And That Dolphin Bird Is Actually Pretty Cute! I'm Sure I Could Take That Orca Bird Out Any Day, Especially With My Tessaiga Twisted Evil

RATAPATA and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Defeat All Evil!   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 7:57 pm

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx wrote:
whats up im the slayer of orcadactyls but you can just call me slayer
i was abandoned as an egg and was adopted by dolphin birds on the outside i am an orcadactyl but i am truly a dolphin bird by heart!
my goal is to kill all orcadactyls for what they did to my dolphin bird sibling yes i am an orcadactyl who kills any other orcadactyl but you would understand why if you knew what i went through

Woah Wait, Can We Team Up? You Seem Cool and Hella Strong! Introduce yourself <3 1f608
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself <3   Introduce yourself <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself <3
Page 1 of 1