Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am reporting Fin Fin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

I am reporting Fin Fin Empty
PostSubject: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:08 pm

Fin Fin is swearing
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:09 pm

nevermind he said sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:10 pm

motherfucker im after you you better sleep with one eye open mother fucker cuz im coming motherfucker fucking BANG BANG BANG is all youre gonna be hearing bitch im pulling triggers motherfucker you dont EVEN know whats comin motherfucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:10 pm

littlesnowy wrote:
nevermind he said sorry
Yay okay I promise I'm going to do better now i PROMISE guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:11 pm

I think Fin Fin is very sick we should put him down

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Sporkzy5 stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:12 pm

fuck
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:33 pm

if swearing counts as a violation then i'd also like to mention finfinswifeandson because she was swearing a lot too and webstite linked to inapropprieate
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:52 pm

WHERE ARE THE MODS??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:53 pm

I can't beleive I'm getting banned from my own fan club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:53 pm

literally 1984
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

fin fin wrote:
literally 1984

no it's 2009
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:57 pm

we are banning you because you are making Fin Fin look mean when he is meant to be a sweet and lovely animal!! if you stop pretending to be Fin Fin and saying cuss words maybe you can stay but I'm not a mod so it's up to them really

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:58 pm

I am sweet and lovely! But you motherfuckers keep treating me like a peice of shit so I don't got no choice but to fight back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:58 pm

This shit makes literally no sense!!!
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:59 pm

and youyr also pretending to be fin fin. thats kinda disturbing

littlesnowy gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 8:00 pm

Bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 8:02 pm

im literally fin fin
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 8:03 pm

fin fin wouldnt give people death threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 8:09 pm

I think considering how everyone has been treating me it's at least a little warranted man
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 10:04 pm

Sorry for not being here when people needed me...

Umm... it seems from the fact that their account now says Guest their account is gone but not banned... I think maybe they deleted their account...?

I'm usually pretty easygoing but I'm honestly kind of disappointed in everyone involved here. So quickly you all turned to death threating and hostility. Fin Fin (User) was originally just trying to get along with people and Flan immediately began antigonizing Fin Fin (User). That's when the swearing (Which isn't even banned I think) began and you guys took that as your key to keep dogpiling on Fin Fin (User). I'm also disappointed in Fin Fin (User) for turning and being mean and extremely hostile right back. I usually don't take such a solid stance on these things because I get so scared of people hating me but this is a pattern I've noticed with this community and I'm starting to have ENOUGH OF IT!

I'm going to say this once.

STOP! BEING! SO! MEAN! TO! eACH! OTHER!

Fighting happens! I get it! But so many tiems people have threated or insulted or ate or arsoned or killed or ran out off the beached or otherwise been so, so, so mean to each other when the argument was about something so small!!!

I'm starting to think that maybe this whole thing was a mistake... And I want to think the world I'm going to have to be an adult in eventually is better than this.

So, please, all of you. Can you please try?

That's all I needed to say. Good day.

Sporkzy5 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 10:11 pm

tsubu girl think i should also suggest you also look in the "why does everyone hate me?" topic as me and little snowy kinda apologized in there
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 10:12 pm

I will look but this is kind of a thing I've noticed with the forum as a whole, so my point still stands. The fact that it happened in the first place is still not something I am completely OK with.

Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 4:02 am

I'm sorry Tsbubugirl!! I was trying to do the right thing like Tin Tin would but it was really hard because he kept swaring at me and telling me that I'm a fashist like from world war 2 which I'm not!! I'm glad this is over but I am also sad that he is gone. Fin Fin if you read this I am giving you another chance!!

tsubugirl and Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am reporting Fin Fin   I am reporting Fin Fin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am reporting Fin Fin
Page 1 of 1