Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Teography Project Begins

Go down 
+4
tsubugirl
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Marika4Eva
The_Teographer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Teographer
New Contactee
The_Teographer

The Teography Project Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 6:21 am

Hello. I am the Teographer.

A friend reccomended me the pc program known as Finfin recently, and I find myself utterly enraptured by this blue creature and it's environment. I had no idea life on other worlds were already confirmed and with such fascinating ecology, on par with our own planet's.

In the coming days, I will begin my first few expeditions into Teo through the computer program allowing us earth-dwellers to remotely view certain locales on Teo.

My mission statements are as such:
  • To observe, document, describe, and theorize upon the flora and fauna of Teo, including the titular "Finfin" that the program revolves around. (Is it an individual or a wider species?)
  • To create a detailed map of the region the remote viewings occur at and perhaps even be the first to name the continent.
  • To determine the celestial properties of Teo such as it's atmospheric composition and class of star.
  • Construct a cladogram of notable life in the region I believe may be related, and as accurately as possible with the knowledge I have.

I hope you all will enjoy reading my documented experience studying Teo.

As for myself, not much to say. I've always had a fascination with extraterrestrial life since i was a child. I enjoy making forum signatures, though i dont do it as often as i wish. My favorite game is probably Spore, even though i have a love/hate relationship with the gameplay. And don't let my odd formal tone put you off. I am still here to make friends like anyone else. Just to prove i'm not always formal and boring, watch, i'll make a silly emoticon: Very Happy Fantastic!

tsubugirl, Marika4Eva, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, Silly_FinFin! and littlesnowy gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Marika4Eva
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Marika4Eva

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 8:35 am

So you're like a space scientist?
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 10:15 am

i approve cheers

The_Teographer gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 10:24 am

Ok we'll see about that.
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 12:46 pm

Welcome to the forum!!! Good luck studying Teo and please be sure to update us on your findings...!!!

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 12:52 pm

pleas rit da buk on snubfnuy i wil by 450 of dem :3

Back to top Go down
The_Teographer
New Contactee
The_Teographer

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 3:47 pm

Marika4Eva wrote:
So you're like a space scientist?

In a way, yes. I do not have a PHD in anything yet but I am saving up to go to college and study every field related to theoretical life on exoplanets. Though I suppose Fujitsu has beat us all to the punch here, discovering such a landmark in the scientific community... I mean life on Teo, of course. Sad that the truth has been suppressed here in the west.

I hope my thorough studies of Teo may prove to the english-speaking scientific community that the truth has been alongside us all along. If nothing, at least it'll probably get me a scholarship.

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
decomposed baby loupi
Contactee
Contactee
decomposed baby loupi

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:13 pm

honk shooo honk shooo Sleep Sleep Sleep

The_Teographer stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
The_Teographer
New Contactee
The_Teographer

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:15 pm

I will forgive you as you are a young child. Perhaps when you are older you will find the field of Teography much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:53 pm

This seems...Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 9:47 pm

The_Teographer wrote:
Though I suppose Fujitsu has beat us all to the punch here, discovering such a landmark in the scientific community... I mean life on Teo, of course. Sad that the truth has been suppressed here in the west.
you mean the theoretical world in the videogame? sorry if im misunderstanding this but it seems like your talking about teo as though it were a real place?
Back to top Go down
fim fim
New Contactee
fim fim

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 3:20 am

okay WOW you must be thinking ALOT to be doing all of those things,,,colour me impresed!! i think are minds of great capacity could be get along well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teography Project Begins   The Teography Project Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Teography Project Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Important! :: Introductions-
Jump to: