Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aliens????

Go down 
+7
The_Teographer
decomposed baby loupi
tsubugirl
littlesnowy
Silly_FinFin!
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Marika4Eva
11 posters

Are aliens real?
Yes, and they're friends
Aliens????  Empty75%Aliens????  Empty
 75% [ 12 ]
Yes, and I'm scared
Aliens????  Empty6%Aliens????  Empty
 6% [ 1 ]
No
Aliens????  Empty19%Aliens????  Empty
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Marika4Eva
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Marika4Eva

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 8:16 am

Do you think aliens are real? I mean Fin Fin is technically an alien right?
I think aliens are real and I want to be their friend. It would be so cool to have an alien friend.
We could fly around space in their spaceship and get space food and have a slumber party among the stars.
alien

tsubugirl, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and JAMESSTEWAURT19287 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 11:06 am

i think they are real they jist dont like us and our monkey lineage because we're all ugly to them but not enough to want to kill us off of existance like were just kinda weird and they want nothing to do with us
so we dont get to see their cool technologoies and be able to reverse engineer or take inspiration ffrom them beacuse that would be like cheating and they are so good at staying away from us they might not even be there at all

Silly_FinFin! gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Silly_FinFin!
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Silly_FinFin!

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 11:19 am

i wish aluens would come to earth i think it would be cool

tsubugirl and Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 11:38 am

I think that if aliens were real they would be like little squash balls that roll from place to place. they would eat the floaters in the air like whales do in the sea and leave sticky trails all over the floor Smile

tsubugirl and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 11:44 am

I really hope they start making better spaceships soon I want to explore planets when I'm 20. it's kind of sad that we discovered everything on Earth already because now there's nothing new for me to find. I won't be able to be an explorer when I'm older and all the other explorers don't have jobs anymore. I want to go to a new planet and explore an alien rainforest!!

tsubugirl, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 12:58 pm

I like to think of the universe as a kind place, so if aliens exist (Which they probably do), I want to think that they would be nice...! But I'm really unsure...

littlesnowy wrote:
I really hope they start making better spaceships soon I want to explore planets when I'm 20. it's kind of sad that we discovered everything on Earth already because now there's nothing new for me to find. I won't be able to be an explorer when I'm older and all the other explorers don't have jobs anymore. I want to go to a new planet and explore an alien rainforest!!

They haven't explored the bottom of the ocean yet I think...! Maybe you can do that...? And you can send us all the pictures...!!!

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and littlesnowy gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 3:19 pm

tsubugirl wrote:
They haven't explored the bottom of the ocean yet I think...! Maybe you can do that...? And you can send us all the pictures...!!!

there might be a real Fin Fin somewhere in the ocean!! ok I will become a deep sea explorer when I am grown and I will name my submarone "tsubumarine" after you because you gave me the idea Very Happy

Back to top Go down
decomposed baby loupi
Contactee
Contactee
decomposed baby loupi

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:11 pm

mumumuhm

JAMESSTEWAURT19287 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
The_Teographer
New Contactee
The_Teographer

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Of course aliens are real. We all look at finfin every day don't we?
Back to top Go down
Mythictommy 3
Contactee
Contactee
Mythictommy 3

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:17 pm

Aliens are real and i think fin fin is real too. because if the universe is infinity miles large then somewhere he has to exist and teo also exists. i really want him to be real Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:51 pm

guys if any of us discover a real Fin Fin we have to keep it a secret ok? they will put him in a cage and do experiements on him...
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:58 pm

littlesnowy wrote:

there might be a real Fin Fin somewhere in the ocean!! ok I will become a deep sea explorer when I am grown and I will name my submarone "tsubumarine" after you because you gave me the idea Very Happy

Thank you so much...!!! ^nwn^

littlesnowy gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
fim fim
New Contactee
fim fim

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 3:27 am

aliens HAVE to be reall...because space is infiniste and if there is neverending space then there is no way we is the only specieis to ever exist....

Back to top Go down
JAMESSTEWAURT19287
Contactee
Contactee
JAMESSTEWAURT19287

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 1:01 am

yeahdude Totally! i wanna meet aliens andf i think they would totally look like frogfs or something!

i can't wait to meet em haha
Back to top Go down
LordMelvin
evil genius
evil genius
LordMelvin

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 1:04 am

JAMESSTEWAURT19287 wrote:
yeahdude Totally! i wanna meet aliens andf i think they would totally look like frogfs or something!

i can't wait to meet em haha
Is that your address???

fim fim gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aliens????  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens????    Aliens????  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Homeworld :: General-