Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is baby loupi a baby?

Go down 
4 posters

Is baby loupi a baby/little kid?
Yes
Is baby loupi a baby? Empty50%Is baby loupi a baby? Empty
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Is baby loupi a baby? Empty50%Is baby loupi a baby? Empty
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Is baby loupi a baby? Empty
PostSubject: Is baby loupi a baby?   Is baby loupi a baby? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 3:25 pm

I realized that nothing is going to get better if I don't act...! I appear to be the only active staff member lately, and I think that means I need to take action more...!

I've been trying to keep an eye on baby loupi, and while Ms. Laura's screenshots don't have full messages intact, it does seem like in one of them, baby loupi clearly says "no one w" and is cut off there.

I think this is very suspicious and puts a pretty big hole in the idea that baby loupi is actually baby/little kid...! Also, Ms. Laura claims the full messgae was "no one will ever believe you" or SMTH like that, and "no one w" does fit for that, though we can be entirely sure that's what it was...

Please note that this poll is not asking whether baby loupi is Ms. Laura's ex-husband, since no clear evidence exists for that yet...! Lying about age may be a bannable offence on its own, please feel free to discuss that as well in the replies...!

Last edited by tsubugirl on Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: Is baby loupi a baby?   Is baby loupi a baby? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 3:30 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmi t ink he is a baeby becos he dos cri alot
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

PostSubject: Re: Is baby loupi a baby?   Is baby loupi a baby? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 6:12 pm

can you put a I don't know option to the poll? I think Loupy is a baby but I have never seen what they look like behind the screen so it could be a baby or anything else...

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
decomposed baby loupi
Contactee
Contactee
decomposed baby loupi

PostSubject: Re: Is baby loupi a baby?   Is baby loupi a baby? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 10:28 pm

babababa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is baby loupi a baby?   Is baby loupi a baby? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is baby loupi a baby?
Page 1 of 1