Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lying about teo

Go down 
+4
Mythictommy 3
tsubugirl
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 5:46 pm

i noticed that teosoddysey has some weird stickers that mention finfin games that are not real
there is no tsubu slots or teo bucks i think so are scams!!
finfin would never use money even in the platformer TEO quest you only collected lemos for point and not money like other games

btw teo quest is real and i would take pictures but i cant find my moms camera or figure out how to get good pictures of it and also how to upload tehm to here

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 6:02 pm

he seddat in da comix smbufy DIES for m chockin on a STRWA .............................. i no in my hart he iz rong........................................................................
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 6:07 pm

yeah those comics were never mentioned in the games ever
or the anime (btw does anyone remember the orcadactyl episode? that was SCARY)
i think they belong as their own timeline from the games like pokemon show
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 6:12 pm

I hope they're not promoting things like virus websites or anything...!
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 6:22 pm

Why would I lie about that?
FinFin is an amazing collection of media and I just want to share all of it with the users of this forum since many don't know the full scope of what's out there.
And if you've never seen Teo Bucks before, that's on you for never playing Project Teo: Online.
Back to top Go down
Mythictommy 3
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Mythictommy 3

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 7:09 pm

I think teosoddysey is fine because maybe he is joking and he also knows a lot about fin fin like the zombie fin fin from the un trustworthy lemos farao
Back to top Go down
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 1:19 am

TeosOdyssey wrote:
FinFin is an amazing collection of media and I just want to share all of it with the users of this forum since many don't know the full scope of what's out there.
And if you've never seen Teo Bucks before, that's on you for never playing Project Teo: Online.
whats his dark secret
Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 2:34 am

TeosOdyssey wrote:
if it is true then screenshot your character in one of the lands
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 7:30 am

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 7:39 am

finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
whats his dark secret

Click my link and find out.
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 3:33 pm

i dont think your llinjks work
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 5:06 pm

Click harder.
Back to top Go down
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 8:49 pm

TeosOdyssey wrote:
finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
whats his dark secret

why do i have to click the link? what's there that you can't just tell me now?
Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
Mythictommy 3
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Mythictommy 3

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 9:50 pm

Hey i think we should back off of Teos odysey Crying or Very sad because first i think people should be freinds but also he might be only having fun. My friend told me about anime One peice and the guy in it Ussop who  tells fake stories but he did it so people could laugh Laughing and be happy Very Happy so if hes lying or not then we need to just be friends

tsubugirl and littlesnowy gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 4:05 am

finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
whats his dark secret

why do i have to click the link? what's there that you can't just tell me now?

Anyone who hears FinFins secret will have their MIND DESTROYED. I can't just say it in the thread.
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 4:32 am

why can't I click here click here?? I want to play Popilo World Crying or Very sad also please don't lie about Fin Fin to us I am still learning about him and I don't want to believe something is true when it's not and also please please don't destroy my mind

tsubugirl, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and I loves FInfin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
I loves FInfin
Contactee
Contactee
I loves FInfin

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 1:25 am

TeosOdyssey wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10
You damn…why is your screenshot so small!! I demand more proof such as videos and such. I dislike untrustworthy and uncredible sources of news… don't spread misinformation, especially regarding Fin-fin!!!

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 8:20 am

I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10
You damn…why is your screenshot so small!! I demand more proof such as videos and such. I dislike untrustworthy and uncredible sources of news… don't spread misinformation, especially regarding Fin-fin!!!

I have a really small computer. If you're going to make fun of me and claim I'm some kind of liar just because I have a really small computer then why should I even *bother* trying to prove myself to you.
Back to top Go down
I loves FInfin
Contactee
Contactee
I loves FInfin

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 8:33 am

TeosOdyssey wrote:
I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10

I have a really small computer. If you're going to make fun of me and claim I'm some kind of liar just because I have a really small computer then why should I even *bother* trying to prove myself to you.
Is there a picture of your small computer?? im not asking you to prove yourself to me.. Im asking you to prove yourself to the whole community of Fin-finatics Exclamation
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 8:37 am

I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10

Is there a picture of your small computer?? im not asking you to prove yourself to me.. Im asking you to prove yourself to the whole community of Fin-finatics Exclamation

How am I meant to take a picture of my small computer *with* my small computer???
Back to top Go down
I loves FInfin
Contactee
Contactee
I loves FInfin

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:41 am

TeosOdyssey wrote:
I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10

How am I meant to take a picture of my small computer *with* my small computer???
With a camera.. duh-doy
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 9:51 am

I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
I loves FInfin wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

lying about teo Teo_on10

With a camera.. duh-doy

You know I *would* but my camera is also really small Smile
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 2:08 pm

get them i love finfin!!!
Back to top Go down

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 8:00 pm

get them i love finfin!!!

Yeah, go ahead. Get me.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf
Contactee
Contactee
Hollyleaf

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 12:58 am

I think its illegal to lie about things and tell lies... thats scamming

tsubugirl, littlesnowy and I loves FInfin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lying about teo Empty
PostSubject: Re: lying about teo   lying about teo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lying about teo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Important! :: Reports-
Jump to: