Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i am back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtheemovampirex
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
xtheemovampirex

i am back. Empty
PostSubject: i am back.   i am back. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:29 am

hello, it's me, raven. some of you may not remember me, my appearance was short and brief, a flash of light in the darkness, but i wholeheartedly apologize for my absence. i have promised to protect tsubugirl and this forum until the end of time, but i failed. so much drama and bad things have happened within my time of being gone, and it aches + pains my heart. i have failed the Fin Fin Fan Club. but.... i have reason. as i write this sort of confession my hands shake and my eyes cry, but i must explain myself. i... i was at the store when i found the most recent copy of naruto, and i just had to get it (sasuke is SO cool!! sasunaru 4ever <3) but then i found out i didnt have enough money at the cash register... i had been robbed. my eyes glew red with anger at the realization, and i couldnt hide it. they all had seen my true side... as a vampire. i made my escape, but i had forgotten to put the manga back... i had stole. i broke the law!! i had to keep running, i couldn't get caught! but they did... the cops caught me... and i had to fight back.
anyways. long story short i am in jail, it hasn't been all that bad. but they have finally allowed me to have computer time, so i can finally check on my friends again! Very Happy i am so happy to be back here with everyone. i hope you all will re-accept me into the forum.
(oh and i was able to read the new naruto volume and it was awesome.)

tsubugirl gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

i am back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am back.   i am back. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:31 am

I'm so sorry that happened to you... I would take your place if I could...

xtheemovampirex gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
xtheemovampirex
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
xtheemovampirex

i am back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am back.   i am back. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:33 am

thank you tsubu. i am so happy you have found it in your heart to forgive me for my crimes.

tsubugirl gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i am back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am back.   i am back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am back.
Page 1 of 1