Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

summer break!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

summer break!!! Empty
PostSubject: summer break!!!   summer break!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 6:05 pm

im finally out of school and i am so excited!! i cant wait to hang out with everyone here all day long!!!
hopefully no orcadactyls will attack me or any dolphin birds while on summer break

tsubugirl and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

summer break!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer break!!!   summer break!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 6:45 pm

yaaaaaay im glad ur outta school too!!!!! Razz Razz and dont worry ill help u protect every1 from the orcadactyls Wink

tsubugirl and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://darksideofsumarucity.net/
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

summer break!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer break!!!   summer break!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 7:15 pm

I want everyone to have a happy Summer and for everyone to be safe and alive with in tact houses...!
summer break!!! Sparkle-flower

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
thehackette
New Contactee
thehackette

summer break!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer break!!!   summer break!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 1:12 am

summer is hot, and it keeps getting hotter. i stay inside and RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVELIHOODS and love to game, tf2 has been my girl gaming MOTHERFUCKING obsession lately. if the orange box ever goes on sale on steam, heh, you FUCKERS better go buy it for portal, hl2, and of course tf2.

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

summer break!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer break!!!   summer break!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:02 pm

thehackette wrote:
summer is hot, and it keeps getting hotter. i stay inside and RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVELIHOODS and love to game, tf2 has been my girl gaming MOTHERFUCKING obsession lately. if the orange box ever goes on sale on steam, heh, you FUCKERS better go buy it for portal, hl2, and of course tf2.
is portal the one with the circles that talk??? i saw it 1 time it looked cool but kindof creepy

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
https://darksideofsumarucity.net/
Sponsored content

summer break!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer break!!!   summer break!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

summer break!!!
Page 1 of 1