Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Darlett
Contactee
Contactee
Katherine Darlett

Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Empty
PostSubject: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 1:01 am

Hello,

I have a bit of a problem. I use Fin Fin on Teo the Magic Planet to help me calm down after work since most of the game is just peaceful scenery. Using it this way, I would prefer it to be as quiet as possible with only a little bit of sound here and there.

The problem is Fin Fin himself. Now, I've come to love Fin Fin and his antics, but when you're a single mom coming home after a full-time job, sometimes the last thing you want is squeaks and squawks and chirps interrupting your alone time. No

Is there any way to calmly let Fin Fin know that now's not the time? I don't want to be fussy and yell at him to "back off, buster," I just want to tell him that we can play later. Smile

Any tips? scratch Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 7:45 am

Fin Fin is programmed to see you as another animal so the only way to get him to be quiet is to squawk and chirp back at him. You have to be fairly loud though otherwise he'll ignore you.

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Katherine Darlett
Contactee
Contactee
Katherine Darlett

PostSubject: Re: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 12:39 pm

TeosOdyssey,

That sounds like it might worsen my migraines, but if it means some peace and quiet, I guess it'll have to do.

Thank you,

TeosOdyssey gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 5:46 pm

dont trust teoodyssey hes just a dumb noob that lies about everything
everyone knows finfin is scared of loud noises you have to talk to him quietly like a kitty

Katherine Darlett gave a lemo fruit

TeosOdyssey stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Katherine Darlett
Contactee
Contactee
Katherine Darlett

PostSubject: Re: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 5:53 pm

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx,

Thank you are clearing up misinformation. I was concerned when I saw Fin Fin's fear go up while following TeosOdyssey's advice.

I hope Fin Fin will learn to trust me again.

Best Regards,
Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 6:44 pm

Katherine Darlett wrote:
Hello,

I have a bit of a problem. I use Fin Fin on Teo the Magic Planet to help me calm down after work since most of the game is just peaceful scenery. Using it this way, I would prefer it to be as quiet as possible with only a little bit of sound here and there.

The problem is Fin Fin himself. Now, I've come to love Fin Fin and his antics, but when you're a single mom coming home after a full-time job, sometimes the last thing you want is squeaks and squawks and chirps interrupting your alone time.  No

Is there any way to calmly let Fin Fin know that now's not the time? I don't want to be fussy and yell at him to "back off, buster," I just want to tell him that we can play later.  Smile

Any tips?  scratch Thank you in advance.

hi mr/ms/mx darlett!!! welcome 2 rhe forum Very Happy my best
idea for this is you can turn ur pc volume down!!!! and finfin respondz to noises u make but u can also turn youre mic sensitivity wayyyy down and then he cant hear u so u can just watch him do his thing and he wont bother u Smile thats what i do!!!! my mic is always off becahse if i scared finfin that wpuld scare me too and ive had a heart attack if thst happened

robloxgurl28 and Katherine Darlett gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://darksideofsumarucity.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?   Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fin Fin Likes Me Too Much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Wonderfully World of TEO :: FinFin Games-
Jump to: