Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weird fin fin toys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

weird fin fin toys? Empty
PostSubject: weird fin fin toys?   weird fin fin toys? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 8:43 pm

NOT A GAMWE BUT IM PUTTING THIS HERE
Hey has anyone else heard of the "Tindin" toys? its weird they arent properly called like fin fin because theyre really just fin fin toys? oh or maybe they changed the F to a T bc TOYS!!
anyway my parents bought them for me once theyre really cool. their small and fuzzy and fit in the palm of your hand and feel nice until thye get dirty and gross and you have to wash them
also the box said they require batteries to work properly but idk how to put them in their too fuzzy confused
i used to have all four of the family memebres like tindin and tinnina an tin jr. and also they added a red old guy named bill for some reason. i guess its their grandpa but he really just reminds me of red fin fin Razz
as i mentioned i USED to have them all but one day when my younger cousins were over i was washing the dished and i went into my room and my cousins were playing with finnifna withouht my permisson and before i could do anything they crushed her in their hand s becasue they were fighting and then she a breajing and hsattring verwhere and and she exploded and im still sad about it . i also lost bill somewhere on a plane i think
Fin fin is now a single father with a dead wife and a missing dad. its so depressing... i dont even want to play with them anymore. those characters were the best  Crying or Very sad
so does anyone know where you can buy new ones? they were really silly and i cant find them anywhere! btw are there other sets?

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: weird fin fin toys?   weird fin fin toys? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 10:26 pm

Wow...! Those sound so cool...! I really want a Bill, he sounds so interesting...!

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: weird fin fin toys?   weird fin fin toys? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 10:27 pm

Sorry for double-posting...! Maybe they're called "Tindin" BC they're made of tin...? Like "rubber ball"...!
Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: weird fin fin toys?   weird fin fin toys? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 9:34 pm

sumtimes ebay has stuff like taht!!!!! if u find them share pix plzzzzzzz

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://darksideofsumarucity.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird fin fin toys?   weird fin fin toys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird fin fin toys?
Page 1 of 1