Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Empty
PostSubject: THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 8:41 am

der waz a psot of a kewl imag !!!! n it waz kewl becoz it waz a brij n da brij gos upsid dwon n it waz vrey sillay!!!!

but den.......................

DER WAZ A SCRAY FASE AT DA NEND N I T RLY SCARD ME IN I CREID ALOT ...............................................

ur mamjemsty......................... pleams recomsidrer ur acshuns..........................................
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 10:55 am

okey thamks somic Smile
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian
KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 6:34 pm

Oh dear snuffiez i am so sorry. It was not my intention to scare you! My friend showed me this image and it gave me quite the scare! I wanted to prank users of the forum but i see it scared you really bad! I will be care ful in the future.
Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 6:36 pm

dat is okey ur majemtsy, u r frogiven Smile
Back to top Go down
thenostalgiacritic critic
New Contactee
thenostalgiacritic critic

PostSubject: Re: THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 10:55 pm

ILUVSNUFFIEZ777 wrote:
der waz a psot of a kewl imag !!!! n it waz kewl becoz it waz a brij n da brij gos upsid dwon n it waz vrey sillay!!!!

but den.......................

DER WAZ A SCRAY FASE AT DA NEND N I T RLY SCARD ME IN I CREID ALOT ...............................................

ur mamjemsty......................... pleams recomsidrer ur acshuns..........................................

so like do you want him killed or something? stop being a baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   THE KGING SCARD ME :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE KGING SCARD ME :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Important! :: Reports-
Jump to: