Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythictommy 3
Contactee
Contactee
Mythictommy 3

MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK   MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 11:02 pm

Guys hello Smile  im back and im sharing new art! and this one is REALLY GOOD i cant beleive it really.
what i did was after i said i was going to work on art for a long time, and i did practice. but i also got help from my neighbor and she is really good at shading and making things 3d and told me how to. and my ant works at a drawing company so she gave me PHOTOSHOP! it was hard to use but they have things like how to make your brush smooth and how to draw inside the lines and even making real life shadows so i got good at it. cyclops
i know many people wanted me to draw charcaters and i will but please wait, for now here is my fin fin with red eyes! i want to give him a name since he is my charcater now but i dont know what so please help Very Happy Suspect MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK Fin_fi12

tsubugirl gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Jawsh Anti-Hero Savior
New Contactee
Jawsh Anti-Hero Savior

PostSubject: Re: MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK   MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2024 11:13 pm

Hey, you seem like you could be cool. Join me if you want, but only if you can survive in the darkness of this planet's forests...
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK   MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2024 12:40 am

This looks so good...!!! Maybe you could name the character Shard or Carne...? Carne is what I'd go with BC it could be like carnivore since this dolphin-bird seems a little more aggressive than the usual, and it could be like carnelian which is a red gemstone like the color of his eyes...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK   MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYTHICTOMMY 3 IS BACK
Page 1 of 1