Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 7:11 pm

"Hmm I Better Visit Kagome, I Have A Lot Of New Adventures To Tell Her About" *blushes* "And It Means Getting To See Her Pretty Face Again, It's Such A Shame We Live In Different Worlds But I Wouldn't Change Meeting Her For Anything. Especially Because Of How Accepting She Is Of, Well, All Of Me. I Couldn't Ask For More Of A Perfect Girl." *sighs dreamily* "Well, Anyway, I'm Going To Go Through The Well Now To See Her!" *i hop into the well but something feels off. I sniff the air and it doesn't smell right, more ozone than familiar smells of Kagome's home* "This Is So Odd..." *I am confused but continue down the well until suddenly, I pop out into an odd clearing filled with multicolored orbs, they must be some sort of fruit, on many bushes nearby* "Where Am I? This Is Not Kagome's World, Right? Either Way, The Well Should'nt Take Me Anywhere Else Than The Usual Drop Off Point... Hmmm." *turns around and my ears twitch at the many different odd sounds, some of which could maybe be bird calls but I'm not sure* "Woah! What Are You?" *gasping I look at the small elephant like creature chirping with a flower in its trunk* "You're Awfully Pink, Kind Of Fluffy Fuzzy Too. I Wonder How It Would Taste, But It Seems More Like Its Trying To Talk With Me? Are You?" *the creature nods and I must admit it's awfully cute. I reach down to pet the pink elephant and I decide,* "I'm Going To Call You Snuffy! How About That? Do You Think You Could Show Me Around This Unfamiliar Place?" *the elephant looks shocked, but smiles and I smile back, its ears perking at the name Snuffy. I made a good call picking that name, it felt right, anyway. I follow the creature through the winding hills and look into the distance at tall trees and mountain ranges I can't help but hope to parkour on. it feels like a pretty place to show Kagome, once I find my way back to her, if I find my way back to her. I shake my head, ignoring the worry in my chest and continue to follow the chipper Snuffy around the lands*

TO BE CONTINUED

tsubugirl and Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 7:47 pm

why does mostly every word you say in character start with a capital? i dont think thats how that works
Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 7:49 pm

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan wrote:
why does mostly every word you say in character start with a capital? i dont think thats how that works
Um, Sorry?
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 7:51 pm

You Don't Start Every Word With A Capital think thats just for the start of a senctence and "I" and also specific places, names and brands and thing?
Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 7:54 pm

You Don't Start Every Word With A Capital  think thats just for the start of a senctence and "I" and also specific places, names and brands and thing?

I'll try My best. English is Confusing? Am I Doing this right?

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 8:09 pm

thats closer, i'm sure you'll get the hamng of it if you just keep in mind what i just said! you could also ask the google.

Inuyasha gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
RATAPATA
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
RATAPATA

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 9:22 pm

thats closer, i'm sure you'll get the hamng of it if you just keep in mind what i just said! you could also ask the google.
WHO IS THIS "GOGGLE MAN" I KEEP HEARING OF I ONLY KNOW A YAHOO
Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm

I was Wondering that too but Didn't want to seem more Uninformed..
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 9:28 pm

oh, im sorry, its another thing you can use to look up stuff on the web with like yahhoo so you could also just use the Yahoo instead.

RATAPATA gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 9:29 pm

Oh okay Thanks

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1   Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha In Teo - Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Wonderfully World of TEO :: Fan Works-
Jump to: