Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/ Empty
PostSubject: tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/   tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 3:09 pm

Hello, everyone! I see some of you have already introduced yourselves, but if it's okay can y'all introduce yourselves here instead? It's the official intros category, sorry that it came so late Embarassed Just make a topic introducing yourself!

As for me, my username is tsubugirl, but you can also call me Callie or Tsubu (or maybe Tsubie? maybe that's a bit wierd... >o<)

I'm an admin here! I'm 13 and I love FINFIN also a manga (Japanese comic) called Tokyo Mew Mew which is my icon and in my siggy! It was in my school libary and I thought it looked sooooo cute so I read it and it is so cute! The libarian won't take it as reading credit though so I have to check out other books with it *SIGH* Rolling Eyes

But back to Finfin! I looooove Finfin my big brother showed me it and I lvoed it since day one! I check on Finfin every day after school and on weekends! I really like interacting with Finfin when I can, but I also just like sitting in the Tsubu Woods while I do my homework so peaceful <3 except for when V-REX shows up! Mad

I hope to see y'all around! I love you

FinninaFan100_Xx, Pepperflish_Flanatic, XxPEPPERFISH1xX, gillermin_guy and strange_creachure gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/   tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 3:37 pm

Replying so ppl can see my siggy, I hope it works silent

FinninaFan100_Xx and strange_creachure gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down

tsubugirl intro! ^ouo^/
Page 1 of 1