Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why do so many of you have parent issues?

Go down 
+7
Inuyasha
Marika4Eva
EliasTheBeachMan
TheStealer
Hamtarogrll
kittyprincess
finfinsonicfan045
11 posters
AuthorMessage
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

Why do so many of you have parent issues? Empty
PostSubject: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:20 am

elias was put in a coconut when he was 1 and rata pata's shot into the sun? i feel i can tell why some of you are, uhm, eccentric? weird? different?

RATAPATA, kittyprincess, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and EliasTheBeachMan stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hamtarogrll
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Hamtarogrll

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:24 am

kittyprincess wrote:
im not eccentric or weird or different because my dads were taken away by the order of the ancient ones im sweet and cute and kind Sad
You had multiple dads? That's so cool. I didn't know that could happen
Back to top Go down
Hamtarogrll
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Hamtarogrll

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:25 am

I wish I had more dads
Back to top Go down
Hamtarogrll
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Hamtarogrll

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:27 am

kittyprincess wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
I wish I had more dads
i believe in you
Thank you kittyprincess

kittyprincess gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
TheStealer
New Contactee
TheStealer

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:38 am

my new parent stole me and taught me how to steal

kittyprincess stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Hamtarogrll
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Hamtarogrll

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:48 am

TheStealer wrote:
I could teach you to love and feel joy

Back to top Go down
EliasTheBeachMan
EliasTheBeachMan

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:49 am

I was put in a coconut for 6 hours and broke out with my own muscle. The juice was yummy and my skin now glows with heakth but I think breathing is cool.

The seagulls raised me and now I steal food from pedestrians

RATAPATA gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
EliasTheBeachMan
EliasTheBeachMan

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:50 am

finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
elias was put in a coconut when he was 1 and rata pata's shot into the sun? i feel i can tell why some of you are, uhm, eccentric? weird? different?

My upbringing of seagulls doesn’t make me any more weird than you, I talk to fin fin Basketball

Back to top Go down
TheStealer
New Contactee
TheStealer

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 2:55 am

Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
i love stealing. it brings me joy. i am extremely grateful to them for teaching me about it.

EliasTheBeachMan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Hamtarogrll
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Hamtarogrll

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 3:02 am

TheStealer wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
i love stealing. it brings me joy. i am extremely grateful to them for teaching me about it.
Well, it makes me very very sad. What if I stole from you (I wouldn't though because stealing is bad)
Back to top Go down
TheStealer
New Contactee
TheStealer

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 3:11 am

Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
Well, it makes me very very sad. What if I stole from you (I wouldn't though because stealing is bad)
we would be in infinite stealing loop. i would be having lots of fun and feel very joyful.
Back to top Go down
Marika4Eva
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Marika4Eva

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 3:12 am

my parents dont listen 2 me wehn i tell them a bout my sleeping issues Sad ive told them over adn over taht i cant sleep but tehy just yell at me wehn i get in truble at scool 4 sleeping in class. i dont think i liek my parents v.much

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, Hamtarogrll, EliasTheBeachMan and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Hamtarogrll
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
Hamtarogrll

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 3:14 am

TheStealer wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
we would be in infinite stealing loop. i would be having lots of fun and feel very joyful.
You should find someone who also likes stealing so you can steal from each other and not hurt anyone else

Back to top Go down
TheStealer
New Contactee
TheStealer

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 3:32 am

Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
Hamtarogrll wrote:
TheStealer wrote:
You should find someone who also likes stealing so you can steal from each other and not hurt anyone else
i have attempted to many times before, but have never been able to find someone who finds as much fun and joy from it as i do.

Hamtarogrll stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Inuyasha
Contactee
Contactee
Inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 3:39 am

Ugh. My Dad Died right before I was Born. I never got to Meet My Father. When I was Young My Mother also Died Protecting Me, just because I am a Half-Breed Everyone Wanted to Kill Me.. I basically Raised Myself from a Young Age... I don't Recommend it but I think I became a Super Cool Person so.. Character Development Why do so many of you have parent issues? 1f608

RATAPATA, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan, Hamtarogrll, EliasTheBeachMan and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
JulieFinFan
New Contactee
JulieFinFan

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 5:43 am

Im do never have parent issue
They are awesome
They give me 4 of these every day Why do so many of you have parent issues? 23504810

kittyprincess and Hamtarogrll gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
EliasTheBeachMan
EliasTheBeachMan

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 7:14 am

What a treat! 4 cheer! flower Smile

Back to top Go down
RATAPATA
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
RATAPATA

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 12:12 pm

I AM SELF SUFFIELD MY "FAM"ILY AWARE I WOULD BE TOO STRONG WITH THEM SO THEY FLEW INTO THE STAR TO PROVE TO ME HOW INDEPANTS I COULD BE RATA BATA FLYING BIRD DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS THIS IS WRITTEN DOWN SOME WHERE

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2024 12:18 pm

smoetims.... i tink bout dad.........................

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do so many of you have parent issues?   Why do so many of you have parent issues? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do so many of you have parent issues?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fin Fin Fan Club :: Homeworld :: IRL Posting-
Jump to: