Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
tsubugirl
finfinDS
LunaTheOrcaFin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:12 pm

I Read That If You Play FinFin On TEO The Magic Planet On The Day 6/16 (That's June 16th Number Of The Beast affraid ) At 6:16 It Will Be Night And The Two Moons Are Big Red Blood Moons Shocked Shocked Shocked
All The Animals Are Angry Evil or Very Mad And Try's To Kill Each Other,When They Die There Is So Much Scary Realistic Blood And Screaming And FinFin Is Really Scared....
You Have To Protect FinFin From Crazy Animals Or Else He DIES!!!!! And You Can Never Play The Game Again
Guys Is This Real.... W*F That's So Scary,
I Don't Want FinFin To Die.... Sad

LunaTheOrcaFin

XxPEPPERFISH1xX, PikiSealFanFun, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
finfinDS
Contactee
Contactee
finfinDS

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:17 pm

if finfin was on the ds this wouldnt happen they wouldnt do that to him

PikiSealFanFun and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:19 pm

You seem to be fine with death, actually. Considering how you threaten other people. >:/

XxPEPPERFISH1xX and LunaTheOrcaFin stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:20 pm

With death.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:26 pm

finfinDS wrote:
That Is True.... Nintendo DS Best Console I Bring Mine EveryWhere So Fun:D

tsubugirl wrote:
You seem to be fine with death, actually. Considering how you threaten other people. >:/
I Thot You'd Understand,I Don't Like Hurting People's But junior_hater Is Evil And Makes My Evil Side Come Out,Sorry........

LunaTheOrcaFin

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
finfinDS
Contactee
Contactee
finfinDS

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:26 pm

junior_hater wrote:
LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
I Read That If You Play FinFin On TEO The Magic Planet On The Day 6/16 (That's June 16th Number Of The Beast affraid ) At 6:16 It Will Be Night And The Two Moons Are Big Red Blood Moons Shocked Shocked Shocked
All The Animals Are Angry  Evil or Very Mad And Try's To Kill Each Other,When They Die There Is So Much Scary Realistic Blood And Screaming And FinFin Is Really Scared....
You Have To Protect FinFin From Crazy Animals Or Else He DIES!!!!! And You Can Never Play The Game Again

LunaTheOrcaFin

i hope this is real because then junior would die! Smile

what the fuck is your problem

tsubugirl, Marika4Eva, PikiSealFanFun, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:27 pm

I'm sorry for what I said I'm just angry that you threatened someone with death and I still don't think that's okay. I hate junior_hater too but death threats are illegal I think so I dont want to be complicit. If you think that's willing to go to jail for I guess I can't stop you.

LunaTheOrcaFin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:28 pm

finfinDS wrote:
junior_hater wrote:
LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
All The Animals Are Angry  Evil or Very Mad And Try's To Kill Each Other,When They Die There Is So Much Scary Realistic Blood And Screaming And FinFin Is Really Scared....

LunaTheOrcaFin

i hope this is real because then junior would die! Smile

what the fuck is your problem

SWORE!!!!!! No Swearing Plz 😠

LunaTheOrcaFin

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:29 pm

Swearing is okay I think. I can check the rules JIC!

LunaTheOrcaFin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
finfinDS
Contactee
Contactee
finfinDS

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:31 pm

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:

SWORE!!!!!! No Swearing Plz 😠

LunaTheOrcaFin
im sorry luna i just do not like this persosn at all

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:32 pm

I think it's very inaproppriate that I gave and genuine apology and you disliked my post anyway even though you were the one breaking the rules. I don't think there's any getting through to you. I'm usually very easygoing but I think I've had it. I dont want to talk to you anymore.

LunaTheOrcaFin and finfinDS stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
XxPEPPERFISH1xX
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
XxPEPPERFISH1xX

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:40 pm

why are u guys fightign >:
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:45 pm

I'm sorry it's just as an admin I feel like I need to stop when people are being dangerous like saying someone will die in seven days but maybe I'm being mean...? IDK I feel lost RN...
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 3:59 pm

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
finfinDS wrote:

tsubugirl wrote:
I Thot You'd Understand,I Don't Like Hurting People's But junior_hater Is Evil And Makes My Evil Side Come Out,Sorry........

LunaTheOrcaFin

OMIGOSH I DIDN'T SEE THIS REPLY I'M SO SORRY! I guess I understand more now and I'm really sorry... but if you can, can you dail back the anger just enough to not threaten? It's okay if not...!!!

LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 4:20 pm

tsubugirl wrote:
LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:
finfinDS wrote:

tsubugirl wrote:

LunaTheOrcaFin

OMIGOSH I DIDN'T SEE THIS REPLY I'M SO SORRY! I guess I understand more now and I'm really sorry... but if you can, can you dail back the anger just enough to not threaten? It's okay if not...!!!

Okay I Forgive You Smile *Calms Down And My Eyes Are No Longer Red* Cuz IYou Are Nice
Still Hate junior_hater For Making This Happen Tho....... If Ur Mod Can You Ban Him Plz Sad Sad

LunaTheOrcaFin

tsubugirl, LunaTheOrcaFin and finfinDS gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2024 5:49 pm

LunaTheOrcaFin wrote:

LunaTheOrcaFin
i imagine this is what night time on PNF-404 is like. that is why the pikmin leave into the outer atmosphere. fin fin should try that too when this happens tongue

tsubugirl, LunaTheOrcaFin and Silly_FinFin! gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 7:39 pm

EveryOne Remember To Not Check The Game ToDay On 6/16!!!!!! IDK If This Is Real But I Didn't Check,Its To Scary.............................

LunaTheOrcaFin
Back to top Go down
Katherine Darlett
Contactee
Contactee
Katherine Darlett

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 11:19 pm

Luna,

GOOD THINMG I DIDN;T!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! drunken drunken drunken drunken LOL

BEST,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!   FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FinFin Story Warning:SCARY!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1