Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

scary secret hacker...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

scary secret hacker... Empty
PostSubject: scary secret hacker...   scary secret hacker... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 11:31 am

hi every1 Very Happy ok so i opened teh forum last night/this mornign (it was at 3:33 AM) and it was all colored red and black and really really scary pale and it said i only had one notification which is NOT true i logged on and had sum from last night!!! i got emails 4 themand everything!!!!!!!! but i opwned my one notification and it was just a PM from someone ive never seen on here(or anywhere) there name was somethinglike ummmm "evil dante fish"??? it mightve had something else in it IDK. but i open his/her/their message and i wish i took a picture because i canteven remember what it said properly i was jusst realy really reallly scared Sad the pm said he/she/they was gonna come get me IRL and i startedcryong so my mom said i shouls probably get off the computer and go to sleep early. and sory i forgot to send this last night becaus i fell asleep reallly fast after rhat and it was very scary!! it made me have a nightmare about dante fish again Sad i dontknow what to do because the evil dante fish person doesntshow up anywhere anymore so the mods cant ban him/her/them!!!! what if he/she/they comes back Shocked Shocked Shocked idont want anything to happen!!!!! i want him/her/them to leave me alone No No

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
https://darksideofsumarucity.net/
Fear Sound
Contactee
Contactee
Fear Sound

PostSubject: Re: scary secret hacker...   scary secret hacker... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 12:20 pm

I AM SORRY THAT WAS MY FRIEND. I WAS TEMPORARILY HACKED. I'M GOING TO THROW HIM/HER/THEM INTO A TREE RIGHT NOW. AND HOPE THEIR GUTS ROT FROM THE CANOPIES INTO THE FOREST.(not killing not killing theyw ill be okay. just rotted.) I AM VERY UPSET.

Back to top Go down
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

PostSubject: Re: scary secret hacker...   scary secret hacker... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 2:50 pm

why is 3:33 am early for you what in the world is your sleep schedule

Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: scary secret hacker...   scary secret hacker... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 5:53 pm

Fear Sound wrote:
I AM SORRY THAT WAS MY FRIEND. I WAS TEMPORARILY HACKED. I'M GOING TO THROW HIM/HER/THEM INTO A TREE RIGHT NOW. AND HOPE THEIR GUTS ROT FROM THE CANOPIES INTO THE FOREST.(not killing not killing theyw ill be okay. just rotted.) I AM VERY UPSET.

thankyou fortellinf me i was verry scared!!!!! i feelless scarwd now Very Happy

Fear Sound and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: scary secret hacker...   scary secret hacker... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 6:11 pm

finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
why is 3:33 am early for you what in the world is your sleep schedule

ahhhh sorry!!!!!! i forgot to say it was 3:33 somewhere else in the world Sad it was only just b4 8pm where i live when i went to bad and thats kind of earlyfor me!!!!!! i think it was "UTC+4" (i mightve made a mistake sorry) because the guy/girl/person who PMed me had something in a difgerent language font(the letters they use in other languages on his/her/their profile!!! but i couldnt read it so idk what it says Sad scary things that early always happen when the 3 numbers are all the same like 2:22 or 3:33 or 4:44 abd it was 7:33 for mee so thats why i guessed rhat No No Shocked Shocked Sad Sad im rly sry i didnt explain that Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale please dont bann me!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scary secret hacker...   scary secret hacker... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scary secret hacker...
Page 1 of 1