Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet The Staff REDUX!!

Go down 
+2
tsubugirl
finfinsonicfan045
6 posters
AuthorMessage
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

Meet The Staff REDUX!! Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 7:38 pm

This is a redo of the staff intros thread which will be done properly this time without random people in it, so once again I will go first

I'm Jane Biscuit, aka finfinsonicfan045! I love Sonic AND FinFin, I was inspired to make this forum after a Sonic forum I visited a few months ago (it was pretty crazy!) and me and two of my friends put this place together (the admins!) so I hope you guys enjoy!

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Hello, everyone! My username is tsubugirl, but you can also call me Callie or Tsubu (or maybe Tsubie? maybe that's a bit wierd... >o<)

I'm an admin here! I'm 13 and I love FINFIN also a manga (Japanese comic) called Tokyo Mew Mew which is my icon and in my siggy! It was in my school libary and I thought it looked sooooo cute so I read it and it is so cute! The libarian won't take it as reading credit though so I have to check out other books with it *SIGH* Rolling Eyes

But back to Finfin! I looooove Finfin my big brother showed me it and I lvoed it since day one! I check on Finfin every day after school and on weekends! I really like interacting with Finfin when I can, but I also just like sitting in the Tsubu Woods while I do my homework so peaceful <3 except for when V-REX shows up! Mad

I hope to see y'all around! I love you

LunaTheOrcaFin gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 11:30 pm

oh im mod now? sorry i was out doing something with my mom
but im slayer and i will kill any and all orcadactyls that dare harm dolphin birds
my egg was abandoned in a forest fire and was adopted by dolphin birds
but then orcadactyls attacked my nest and killed my dolphin bird brother and left me with scars
i have sworn revenge every day
i maybe a orcadactyl myself but i will make sure absolutely none harms a dolphin bird

tsubugirl gave a lemo fruit

LunaTheOrcaFin stole a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
LunaTheOrcaFin
LunaTheOrcaFin

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 7:37 am

Hi I'm Luna The OrcaFin I'm FinFin's #1 Fan I Like Nature,Music,Drawing,Animals,VideoGames And Most Importantly My BoyFriend FinFin!!!! :3 So Cute And I Come And See Him Every Day Very Happy He's My BoyFriend Only You Cant Have Him
I Have An Epic OC You Can See Her In My Avatar ^_^
As Mod I Protect This Forum And ALL Friends Of FinFin!!!And Remember,You Don't Want To Get On My Bad Side,I Have No Mercy To Evil And Mean People.....

LunaTheOrcaFin

tsubugirl and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
EliasTheBeachMan
EliasTheBeachMan

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 7:09 pm

I’m. Elias Smile flower I like beaches and rata pata and lifting weights
I was in a coconut when I was 1 tongue

tsubugirl, Andy and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 9:22 pm

I'm Andy. I love Fin Fin. That's it.

tsubugirl, EliasTheBeachMan and LunaTheOrcaFin gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://finfin.blog/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Staff REDUX!!   Meet The Staff REDUX!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet The Staff REDUX!!
Page 1 of 1