Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Staff!

Go down 
+4
Andy
RATAPATA
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx
finfinsonicfan045
8 posters
AuthorMessage
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 8:49 pm

This thread is where the staff will post their introductions! I'll go first.
I'm Jane Biscuit, aka finfinsonicfan045! I love Sonic AND FinFin, I was inspired to make this forum after a Sonic forum I visited a few months ago (it was pretty crazy!) and me and two of my friends put this place together (the admins!) so I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by finfinsonicfan045 on Sat May 18, 2024 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

gillermin_guy, strange_creachure, Inuyasha, Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx
Contactee
Contactee
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 8:58 pm

when do i get admin

Inuyasha gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5WYeAgB6z20D37zli909aA
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx
Contactee
Contactee
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 9:03 pm

i know ill grt admin soon so ill send anoher intro here.

my name is fushi and im a really good moderator and also am a popular finfin video poster you should check out my channel. ill do a verey good job admining here i hate drama and bad people so you can count on me!

kittyprincess and Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 9:19 pm

oh no you werent supposed to reply....
Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx
Contactee
Contactee
fushi0xxlovesfinnina0xx

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 9:28 pm

its ok

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
RATAPATA
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
RATAPATA

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 6:01 am

finfinsonicfan045 wrote:
oh no you werent supposed to reply....

FREEDOM OF SPENCH
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Admin
Andy

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 6:20 am

I will Copy and Paste my introduction then:

Hello. I suppose this is the introductory forum. I'm Andy. I make 3-D models for a living and I plan to write a book someday. I also run Dungeons and Dragons campaigns for my friends. One of the campaigns I actually plan to turn into the previously mentioned book. That's all.

I will also share bonus materials.

Here is the 3-D model I am working on currently. I'm not sure if it looks right yet.
Meet the Staff! EwyFvID

strange_creachure, kittyprincess and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
https://finfin.blog/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn
New Contactee
FinfinGivingYouHeartburn

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 10:59 am

This is giving me heartburn.

strange_creachure, xXorcadactyl_slayerXx, Inuyasha and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 4:10 pm

OMG I'm so sorry I didn't know there'd be a staff intro! >~< I'll copy-paste my other one SORRY AGAIN!!!

Hello, everyone! I see some of you have already introduced yourselves, but if it's okay can y'all introduce yourselves here instead? It's the official intros category, sorry that it came so late Embarassed Just make a topic introducing yourself!

As for me, my username is tsubugirl, but you can also call me Callie or Tsubu (or maybe Tsubie? maybe that's a bit wierd... >o<)

I'm an admin here! I'm 13 and I love FINFIN also a manga (Japanese comic) called Tokyo Mew Mew which is my icon and in my siggy! It was in my school libary and I thought it looked sooooo cute so I read it and it is so cute! The libarian won't take it as reading credit though so I have to check out other books with it *SIGH* Rolling Eyes

But back to Finfin! I looooove Finfin my big brother showed me it and I lvoed it since day one! I check on Finfin every day after school and on weekends! I really like interacting with Finfin when I can, but I also just like sitting in the Tsubu Woods while I do my homework so peaceful <3 except for when V-REX shows up! Mad

I hope to see y'all around! I love you

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan and PikiSealFanFun gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 4:14 pm

AAAAH ^OAO^ THE COPYPASTE MADE THE EMOJI INTO WORDS I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY I LOVE YOU AT THE END IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE I love you EMOJI!!! CRAP!!!
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm

I THINKS SAYING I LOVE YOU AT THE END MAKES IT SILLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff!
Page 1 of 1