Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planet TEO Comics

Go down 
+3
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Sporkzy5
tsubugirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 9:14 am

Surprised I haven't seen any discussion here about the comics that came out alongside the original game. Makes sense considering they're meant to be "super rare", I heard there's only 30 in existance. Plus they're only in Japanese so most people can't read them anyway rofl. I thought this was the forum for Fin Fin super fans though so it's shocking to me that no one's talking about this.

If you have any questions about the comics, ask me. I have read them all. I can't show pictures though because I don't want to take them out of the sleeves, so they stay in mint condition.
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 3:28 pm

Wow...!!! I didn't know about that...! Where there any characters other than Finfin in it? Like characters from the anime?
Back to top Go down
Sporkzy5
Contactee
Contactee
Sporkzy5

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 3:36 pm

Doez it do more about the ecology or people on Teo? Question I know there's that weirrrd OVA with a robote boy but i like it more when it talk about the creatures of teo and their habitat they are so much more interesting and not boring

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 4:37 pm

Sporkzy5 wrote:
Doez it do more about the ecology or people on Teo? Question I know there's that weirrrd OVA with a robote boy but i like it more when it talk about the creatures of teo and their habitat they are so much more interesting and not boring
i never saw the "teo anime" bc idk how or where but if its about a robot person doing person people stuff on TEO i agree that it really should be a beautiful documenatry type thing about the life you see on teo like yous said and thats such a shame that isnt what they went with
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 5:43 pm

oh i think have heard about these comics!! unfortunately i have never seen them or in really low quality pictures!
i am so surprised no one is talking about these either just like how no one talks about the console games
does no one here like TEO quest?? it had pink dolphin birds in it although they looked a little weird
Back to top Go down

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:22 pm

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan wrote:
Sporkzy5 wrote:
i never saw the "teo anime" bc idk how or where but if its about a robot person doing person people stuff on TEO i agree that it really should be a beautiful documenatry type thing about the life you see on teo like yous said and thats such a shame that isnt what they went with

Yeah I'm sure what you said about nature whatever is a really good idea, but the comics are nothing like that. It's based on the anime so lots of the characters come back - it takes place in the future and it's basically about how the villain Amidas industrialises Teo. He puts factories in the Amile Forest, cuts down Tsubu Woods, etc. there's even this new area called the Caca Caverns but they get completely destroyed from mining. Teo's atmosphere gets filled with smog from the factories and all the animals and plants start dying. Piki Seal dies in an oil slick, Poplio is killed by hunters for his pelt and at the end, FinFin tries to deliver a message to Marika but he passes through a poison gas cloud and dies immediatley. He falls to the ground and there's a full page illustration of his feeble gray body.
Back to top Go down

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:23 pm

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx wrote:
oh i think have heard about these comics!! unfortunately i have never seen them or in really low quality pictures!
i am so surprised no one is talking about these either just like how no one talks about the console games
does no one here like TEO quest?? it had pink dolphin birds in it although they looked a little weird

A real FinFan I see. Teo quest is awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:55 pm

DavesDolphFun wrote:

Yeah I'm sure what you said about nature whatever is a really good idea, but the comics are nothing like that. It's based on the anime so lots of the characters come back - it takes place in the future and it's basically about how the villain Amidas industrialises Teo. He puts factories in the Amile Forest, cuts down Tsubu Woods, etc. there's even this new area called the Caca Caverns but they get completely destroyed from mining. Teo's atmosphere gets filled with smog from the factories and all the animals and plants start dying. Piki Seal dies in an oil slick, Poplio is killed by hunters for his pelt and at the end, FinFin tries to deliver a message to Marika but he passes through a poison gas cloud and dies immediatley. He falls to the ground and there's a full page illustration of his feeble gray body.
oh, so theyre going the environmentalist approach with it then?
Thats cool too, its an imprtant message after all. but this still sounds like a bit much...
Back to top Go down
gillermin_guy
New Contactee
gillermin_guy

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:00 pm

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan wrote:
DavesDolphFun wrote:

oh, so theyre going the environmentalist approach with it then?
Thats cool too, its an imprtant message after all. but this still sounds like a bit much...

yeah i think thats why not many copies were produced. it was a controversial release at the time, the comics were commissioned by fujitsu to an independent mangaka (that means comic writer) who was given basically free reign with the IP.

tsubugirl gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 12:55 am

yikes that sounds scary!
although i did hear that pokemon comics are similar i think someone got sliced in half?
i do remember seeing a low quality image of a sad finfin but i didnt belive it
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 1:20 am

I'm sad about Caca Caverns... I wish the game would have let us see it before it got destroyed...
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 1:22 am

tsubugirl wrote:
I'm sad about Caca Caverns... I wish the game would have let us see it before it got destroyed...
its ok! they never mention these comics again so i dont think they are offical anymore

Back to top Go down
ClippyTheFreakyBird
New Contactee
ClippyTheFreakyBird

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 1:28 am

this is so SAD i do not want fin fin to DIE Crying or Very sad
he is my best friend ever i hope its not cannonical otherwise i will cried foreer :-[

Back to top Go down

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 4:48 am

They're cannon. No one has ever said they're *not* cannon. If that's too much for you to deal with, you can just stick to playing the games.
Back to top Go down
Sporkzy5
Contactee
Contactee
Sporkzy5

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 5:47 am

I think finfin is a funny guy on another planet soooo!!! Basically whatever the eff we think is canon outside of the game might will be or might wont be real
Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 12:55 pm

d.ddd.dd....d.d..d....d..dd...d...d..d.d.dddi dd.d.d,od idd did smbnirbfn y sumvive..............................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 12:56 pm

(pleams sey yes..........................................................................................................................................................................................)
Back to top Go down

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 3:13 pm

Snuffy eats a plastic straw and dies. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planet TEO Comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet TEO Comics   Planet TEO Comics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet TEO Comics
Page 1 of 1