Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

Fan club for the obscure 90's PC virtual pet Fin Fin!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello planet teo!

Go down 
+2
littlesnowy
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:52 pm

It's me, fin fin! I'm a curious and playful half-dolphin, half-bird who loves to sing, swim, and fly. I'm always up for a good time and can't wait to become friends with you! Let's have some fun together!
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:57 pm

i dnt likethis i dont like ths i dont liek this i dnt

littlesnowy gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:58 pm

whats your fucking problem
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:59 pm

are you a canibal or herbival?
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 6:59 pm

fin fin wrote:
whats your fucking problem

you can't say that

Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:00 pm

littlesnowy wrote:
are you a canibal or herbival?
Cannibal or herbivore? Neither, I guess! I'm a big fan of lemo fruit—it's my favorite!—but I also enjoy fish and berries. So, I guess I'm an omnivore! What's your favorite treat, littlesnowy?
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:01 pm

why did you swear?
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:02 pm

did i stutter
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:02 pm

FIN FIN DOESNT HAVE A COMPUTER HOWD YOU ACCESS FROM TEO HUH?
HOW ARE YOU TYPING WITH YOUR FINS? OR FACE??
FIN FINWOULDNT CURZE WORD!!!!!!

STOP PRETENDING TO BE HIM
IDENTITY THEFT^ IS ILLEGAL
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:03 pm

bitch what even ARE YOU
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:04 pm

fish motherfucker gets to be on the pc fine but once good old fin fin gets on its fuckin war huh
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:04 pm

i see you facists for what you are
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:05 pm

this is really bad

Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:05 pm

is Fin Fin an adult game because I just found out that this is a forum for Fin Fin and not Tin Tin so if it's a grown ups game I really don't want to play or I'll get in trouble can someone tell me please?
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty

yeah youd know bad you fucking tin tin fan
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:08 pm

Okay I'm sorry that was too far... I just got a little worked up because I wanted to join this forum and was immediately met with hostility so it's kind of scary... I didn't mean to cause a ruckus everyone can we please just try again to get along?
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:09 pm

littlesnowy wrote:
is Fin Fin an adult game because I just found out that this is a forum for Fin Fin and not Tin Tin so if it's a grown ups game I really don't want to play or I'll get in trouble can someone tell me please?
fin fin is for people of any age! its okay
dont trust what this ""finfin"" impostor may lead you to believe

littlesnowy gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:13 pm

fin fin wrote:
Okay I'm sorry that was too far... I just got a little worked up because I wanted to join this forum and was immediately met with hostility so it's kind of scary... I didn't mean to cause a ruckus everyone can we please just try again to get along?
then why do you attempt to play as our beloved fin fin?
also im not literally a flish from the speculative evolution documentary mini series The Future is Wild thats just my avatar
i understand preteding to be a more minpr chaarcater maybe? but i think playing as fin fin actual himsefl should be off limits. thats creepty. and fin fin doesnt talk in full sentences like that i think
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:16 pm

I learned to speak from all of the people who played and spoke to me! I know 17 different languages and can even mimic a few voices!
Back to top Go down
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
Flan_the_Pepperflish_Fan

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:18 pm

that didnt really aswer my question
Back to top Go down
strange_creachure
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
strange_creachure

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:19 pm

fin fin wrote:
I learned to speak from all of the people who played and spoke to me! I know 17 different languages and can even mimic a few voices!

that's scarys!

Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:19 pm

you making Fin Fin look bad!! this is like if I came in here saying I was Tin Tin in real life and then started saying sh*t and f*ck

Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:22 pm

why do you all antagnoize me
Back to top Go down
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777
Professional Contactee
Professional Contactee
ILUVSNUFFIEZ777

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:33 pm

oh my gdo........ is taht.........................................................

DA

RAEL

FIN ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIII U R SO COLL FIN !!!!!!!

HOW R U !!!!!
Back to top Go down

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 7:34 pm

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello planet teo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello planet teo!   hello planet teo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello planet teo!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next