Fin Fin Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fin Fin Fan Club

The #1 Fin Fin Fan Club - People Love Him!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conspiracy against me

Go down 
+8
thehackette
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
I loves FInfin
robloxgurl28
Hollyleaf
tsubugirl
President Kuroko
TeosOdyssey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

Conspiracy against me Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 2:46 pm

First I can't log into my account.

When I finally decide to make a new one, I find my old account has been deleted.

Then I come back to...*this*?

Both finfinsonicfan and IlovesFinfin had been arguing with me and trying to claim that I'm some kind of liar days before this happened. I think that announcement and the deletion of my account are a part of some conspiracy to drive me off this site.

Now consider what happened to Laura Michaels Username La *and* the FinFin account. They didn't do anything serious, and many didn't even want them gone. Now this. seeing a pattern yet?

...it could be *you* next.

I don't know what's going on here, but I don't like it. People are being silenced and those who speak out are being chased off the forum, and I can't stand for it. I will be continuing to use this forum and and if I do disappear for good...you know who to point to.

Hollyleaf and LunaTheOrcaFin stole some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
President Kuroko
New Contactee
President Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 3:18 pm

I'm new here and don't know who the users "laura michaels" and "finfin" are.
But it seems to me to be a big problem and it hurts me to see a big problem in the society of this country.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope this situation can be resolved soon.

TeosOdyssey gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 4:02 pm

Thank you President Kuroko, I hope so too...
Back to top Go down
tsubugirl
Admin
Admin
tsubugirl

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 4:36 pm

We didn't ban Fin Fin (User)...!!! I never wanted them gone...!!! You can see so here...!!! They deleted their own account...! You can tell the difference BC deleted accounts are listed as "Guest" but their posts are visible and banned accounts have their posts folded up...!

LunaTheOrcaFin and President Kuroko gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf
Contactee
Contactee
Hollyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 4:40 pm

Idk....I'm following all the rules and all the laws so I'm safe. And you wre scamming people.
Back to top Go down
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 4:50 pm

tsubugirl wrote:
We didn't ban Fin Fin (User)...!!! I never wanted them gone...!!! You can see so here...!!! They deleted their own account...! You can tell the difference BC deleted accounts are listed as "Guest" but their posts are visible and banned accounts have their posts folded up...!

Twisting my words again. I never said anything about FinFin (the user) getting banned. The deletion of his account is still suspicious, like I said, he was run off of the forum.

Hollyleaf wrote:
Idk....I'm following all the rules and all the laws so I'm safe. And you wre scamming people.

No I wasn't.

Back to top Go down
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 4:56 pm

You weren't even here you're just blindly listening to finfinsonicfan. Wake up.
Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:19 pm

i clicked on the teo bucks picture cus i didnt see it was bad am i gonnna get killed now i dont wanna die!!!!!!! i just wanted teobux (like robux but for teo) to spend on my best friend Sad Sad Sad pleasedont steal my computer!!!!!!!

robloxgurl28 gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
https://darksideofsumarucity.net/
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 6:00 pm

THERE WEREN'T ANY VIRUSES. I don't even have them in my sig anymore.

Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 7:16 pm

ok thanku im glad!!! i didnt want 2 die yet Smile

Back to top Go down
I loves FInfin
Contactee
Contactee
I loves FInfin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 10:25 pm

I may not like you but that doesn't mean I'm part of some conspiracy schmirancy. Conspiracies don't even provide proof for their so-called “truths” anyway.

And, well… as a journalist… I know what it's like to be silenced. They dare try to silence me for “attempting to interview an artist who took a vow of silence”? Pah!
Back to top Go down
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx
xXorcadactyl_slayerXx

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 12:41 am

you said rotten lemo fruit make finfin a zombie
everyone knows it just makes him drunk!!
my dolphin bird father always used to eat old lemo fruit during our hatch days to celebrate...
Back to top Go down
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 3:26 am

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx wrote:
my dolphin bird father always used to eat old lemo fruit during our hatch days to celebrate...

I said 100 rotten Lemo fruits. Did your dad eat 100 rotten Lemo fruits?

Back to top Go down
thehackette
New Contactee
thehackette

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 5:35 am

TeosOdyssey wrote:

did you? i might try to stuff you WITH THE ROTTEN FLESH OF THE FRUITS OF YOUR "LABOR" and you'll find yourself to be a false gamer. heh, get wrecked kid.

xXorcadactyl_slayerXx gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
TeosOdyssey
New Contactee
TeosOdyssey

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 8:01 am

thehackette wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

did you? i might try to stuff you WITH THE ROTTEN FLESH OF THE FRUITS OF YOUR "LABOR" and you'll find yourself to be a false gamer. heh, get wrecked kid.

No one asked you.
Back to top Go down
littlesnowy
Experienced Contactee
Experienced Contactee
littlesnowy

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 8:29 am

umm...I was the reason Fin Fin the person on the forum left...and I voted ban on grandma...I am trying to do justice but what if I'm actually evil?? I don't want to make anyone else go away from here so I will trust you and I promise I am not bad
Back to top Go down
finfinrocks9236
New Contactee
finfinrocks9236

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 9:15 am

finfin has a cute smily face!! Very Happy

littlesnowy gave a lemo fruit

Back to top Go down
finfinsonicfan045
Founder
Founder
finfinsonicfan045

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 9:23 am

just don't share those links anymore and I won't do anything okay? not sure why you deleted your account in the first place or if it was an accident and you didnt realize, but i promise if you follow the rules you won't be in trouble!
Back to top Go down
https://finfinfanclub.forumotion.com
finfinrocks9236
New Contactee
finfinrocks9236

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 9:31 am

i hope we can be friends! fin fin is awesome!

littlesnowy and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
robloxgurl28
Contactee
Contactee
robloxgurl28

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 10:58 am

thehackette wrote:
TeosOdyssey wrote:

i think we should maybe not eat rotten fruit cus my mom says thats bad for you Shocked

littlesnowy and robloxgurl28 gave some lemo fruits

Back to top Go down
finfinrocks9236
New Contactee
finfinrocks9236

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 2:14 pm

zombie fin fin sounds scary i would cry! Sad its so hard to feed fin fin, itd take soooo long to feed him 100 times!!!

Back to top Go down
Edward Michels.
New Contactee
Edward Michels.

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 4:57 pm

I remember my wife talking about how Shrimp would sometimes come back from the dead after a large chunk being taken out of them.. I miss her so much.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy against me   Conspiracy against me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy against me
Page 1 of 1